In that year I have gone to California (twice), had an AMAZING time in Europe (again), been to several super concerts (with more to come this weekend!), met some great new people, welcomed another beautiful niece into the world, started an excellent new job, moved to two apartments in a wonderful new city, visited fantastic friends, achieved a lot at the gym and thoroughly enjoyed my life.
I guess getting old was not really as bad as I had been making it seem.
However, I know everyone expects you to settle down when you're in your 30s and have a concrete plan for your life...sorry folks, I think I'm just getting started.
I am not any closer to knowing what I want to be when I grow up.
I am not any closer to being settled in a relationship. (And I am perfectly happy about that)
I am not any closer to knowing where I want to live for more than a few years at a time.
I am not any closer to knowing what I am doing with my life.
I am not any closer to much of anything... And I'm okay with that!!
Therefore I have declared that I will now age backwards and thus I get to be 29 again.
Welcome back 20's... I have missed you :)

No comments:
Post a Comment