![]() |
| Colleen, me and Andrea in DC in 2010 |
| us in Philly 2012 |
However, I do feel sad that I did not get a chance to sit him down and give him the stern... "You hurt her... we hurt you" talk. Although, we did discuss my Tough Mudder and my increasing abilities at the gym so... I think he got the point.
We had a great Saturday night, watching the games, visiting Andrea's favorite places in Philly and catching up. Its been WAY too long since the three of us were together and fun times well overdue.
For instance, the walk home from the bars OF COURSE included a pit stop to pet the police horse. Silly things happen in Philly. Sunday was possibly the coldest day of the year as of yet. We slept in a bit (8:00 is LATE for a bunch of teachers) and then went to awesome brunch at Hawthornes. I had Breakfast Nachos... um, YES... that is a thing and YES it is AMAZING... I HIGHLY recommend it and YES I will be trying to recreate those at home this weekend.
After brunch, we did some sight seeing and made a stop at LOVE part for a quick photo shoot.
Our next plan is to spend President's Day weekend in Illionis at the frozen lake with the Ringa family... maybe my hockey skills have improved... I can't wait!
![]() |
| greetings from Philly! |





No comments:
Post a Comment