For the past few years I have been hearing AWESOME stories about Katie Mac's infamous annual Murder Mystery Parties and always lived too far away to play. Then last year, when I did live here, she had a wedding instead of a Murder. This year... received my invite with my directions for my character.. "The Lion."
It was a very fun evening.
We had, Mrs. Hargrove: the wife of the rich circus owner who suspects her husband of having an affair with an acrobat.
Katie Mac as the wonderful Ringmaster!

Ruby the clown and Kristin the sword swallower.
As the night went on, we were called into the Big Top for an announcement. The announcement of the death of the acrobat. At that time, the suspicions started to fly. Paul and I were animals in the circus, that meant we were not allowed to talk to people. This was a great role for me being my first MMP, as I could just observe and learn how things go.
It was a super fun night with super fun people! I'm sure Katie is already planning next year's party and I can't wait.







No comments:
Post a Comment