We camped at Eungella National Park to see the platypuses. It was kinda awesome. They are suppose to be most active at dusk and at dawn. We got there Sunday evening and saw two mid-size guys for a brief glimps. Then when we walked to our camp site to set up the tent we ran into about 5 wallabies just chillin! Pictures did not happen on my phone but maybe on my real camera and Scott's big camera. While we slept we could hear all the wallabies outside our tent. I think they were having a town meeting to figure out who we were (no one else is camping these days.. It's mid week and winter) at least I had to tell myself it was the wallabies that we could hear ?!?!
At dawn we got up to go platypus watch again.
This time we saw two different little guys bobbing and diving looking for food and fun!
I'm sure Scott got better pictures with his super camera but these are the ones I can share now.
The drive back down the mountain was also very cool








No comments:
Post a Comment