So its been about 5 months since my BirthMonth but I guess its better late than never.
September was a fun month. We did a lot of fun things....kayaking, breweries, brunches, concerts and fun!
As we all know, I am a little crazy about my BirthMonth...case in point, I call it my BirthMonth. #sorryimnotsorry to all other people born in September... its mine!

On one of the hottest days EVER, we ran a 5K in honor of the heros of 9-11.
There was brunch at The Lincoln followed by a Nats Game of epic fun times.
We went to the Guster concert. Merriweather Post Pavilion knows me so well and loves my BirthMonth too, they gave me VIP passes. It was great! We had access to private bathrooms and bars with no lines! It was a cold rainy day but we had a great time anyway!
On my actual Birthday, my brother came to town and we went to Buffalo Billiards for the Gator game and fun times. Andy made us cupcakes and, in honor of my awesome students this year, the theme was Ninja Turtles and Pirates!!
Gotta love turning 33!
After all of the partying and drinking, we needed a little "detoxing"... so Andrea and Kurt came down and we ran the Clarendon 10K. It was a beautiful day and a good run. However, the bar crawl we created after the run probably undid any good the run did do :)
September was a great month! I apologize for taking so long to write about it. Maybe Next I can catch up on the rest of 2014!
ps: plans for BirthMonth 2015 are already in the works! Get ready :)







No comments:
Post a Comment