
They took me to Level 5.. an awesome roof top bar!

The Copper Penny, Front Street Brewery (my favorite!), Hell's Kitchen (where Joey worked in the later seasons of Dawson's) and lastly the Harp. Great places in Wilmington.
When we were at the Copper Penny we had a celebrity sighting! As we were sitting
there talking in walks Skills!!! from One Tree Hill (ANTWON TANNE). I'm a big dork (like I said) and this made me very happy to have more of a celebrity sighting here in NC then I did in LA. I swear that's his head behind Liz in the picture.
The next day we continued my geek-ness by driving past the location of Karen's Cafe/ Brooke's business Clothes Over Bros. It is a painted door on the wall but they use it in filming as the store front.

That night we all went to Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn (literally an old barn that now sells burritos) for awesome burritos and lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment