Friday, June 17, 2011

ROAD TRIP!

Last week I packed up and headed North. The plan is to spend a few weeks in VA with Cailyn before heading to Europe with GYLC.
Like any good road trip the first stop had to be at DQ!
Then I headed to Wilmington to see some friends and hang out in a fun town.
Then I go in the car again and arrived in Sterling on Saturday.
Since then, there has been a lot of shopping and cleaning. A trip to Charm City (Baltimore) for Cailyn's dr. apt and dinner at the Inner Harbor.
On Wednesday, I went to school with Cailyn. It was very cool to see her teachers work with her and learn what she does all day. After school I got in a good run at Great Falls. The weather has been awesome since I got here. It is suppose to get nasty hot again soon so I have been trying to spend as much time outside as possible.
I babysat for some of Cailyn's friends on Thursday and will do that again next week. Tonight I am meeting some of my DC friends to go to the Nationals vs. Orioles game! I am looking forward to some ice cream in a tiny helmet...YUM!
We leave for Europe next Sunday... I have a lot planned between now and then, including painting Cailyn's bathroom and rearranging some of her therapy toys. I still have to fit in my usually trip to Baja Fresh. All in all its been a very productive vacation.

No comments: