November has been somewhat of a whirlwind. For the majority of the month I have been sick with a wicked cough that has lead to the pursuit of a new doctor and meds for bronchitis. Despite my illness, this month has been filled with adventure.
The first weekend, my friends and I took a road trip to PHILLY!!
and then we saw Brett Dennen and Amos Lee live.
It was a very fun trip.November is also when the leaves started to change. It was really my first real fall and it was AMAZING!
The second weekend, Andrea came to visit and we went to the Foo Fighters concert and then the Notre Dame/Maryland football game. It was chilly!
This past weekend was Thanksgiving weekend! It was nice to have a few days off from work. My parents came up and brought me the rest of my stuff for my apartment. It feels good to live in a real home now.
As it has become a Thanksgiving tradition, Andrea and I went to see the newest Twilight movie

and then to rebel against the shopping and the craziness of Black Friday... I deemed it Anti-Black Friday and we went to Great Falls for some hiking and picnicking.
It is hard to believe that November is almost over... now the Christmas lights are going up and December is coming at full force. Stay tuned...






1 comment:
Danielle - OMG woman! I am so proud of you. Where are you working? I looked over your blog and love all the pictures. Oh the places you've gone. I am soooo jealous! Good luck in your new adventure : )
Post a Comment