Scott used airbnb.com to rent this apartment with 4 bedrooms and a washer for only 100 euro! It was AMAZING!!! Plus the weather in Berlin was great! Although it was a little rainy... it was almost cold. It was great!![]() |
| Checkpoint Charlie |
We stopped at what is left of the wall. They have turned it into more of a museum exhibit explaining the history of the wall. I was interested to learn that after they took the wall down in 1990, the city used big pieces of it to repave the roads and streets.
After seeing The Wall we made our way towards the center of town and saw the Victory Column and the Brandenburg Gate (the city gate.)
| Brandenburg Gate |
![]() |
| Victory Column |
I was viciously ill for the entire time we were in Berlin and so I didn't do much else. We had a great grocery store near the apartment. I COOKED some soup in the KITCHEN, watched "How I Met Your Mother" in German (Barney is still really funny!) and slept through most of Berlin. Luckily I rallied for Turkey!





No comments:
Post a Comment