Saturday, August 3, 2013

Marketing Mayhem

Yesterday before we left Bangkok we went to one of the biggest markets. It was big. They had everything you could ever not know you needed. Tshirts, jeans, spices, bags, suits, puppies, eggs, veggies, bunnies in little outfits, sunglasses, budah statues and more. The market has its on metro stop and was PACKED! Now, I am the girl who needs to take a Xanax to go Christmas shopping at Pentagon City Mall so you can imagine I was a bit overwhelmed. We didn't take any pictures because it was too crowded to even get to my camera. I'm glad we experienced it but I don't really feel the need to go back. 

That being said, after Bangkok we flew to Chiang Mai and promptly went to the Night Market. This was also huge but not quiet as crowded. You are suppose to bargain for stuff and its better to buy more than one thing so we tried to do that but who knows??? There has been a lot if guessing and uncertainty here. 
For two people who don't like to shop at all.. We didn't do too badly we got some art, a dress, some bags, and paper flower decorations. Not too shabby especially since we don't really need anything either. 

No comments: