Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013

For the first time since 1999, I was unable to spend New Year's Eve with these amazing people...

 Flights are expensive during the holidays.


Instead, I got to be with these amazing people.



 We spent the evening at a house party followed by visiting a few of our favorite bars in DC. Amanda, Greg and Adam made up for my not being with my people and I truly appreciate that!

They even got me my own bottle of champagne!
I was a wimp, though, and called it quits kinda early. Early enough to catch the last train back to VA. WOAH... it was AWESOME! By far the MOST entertaining train ride I have ever had...people are funny when they are   "Stupid Drunk." I watched a few break-ups, a few make-ups, some drunk induced sleeping, thankfully no  drunk induced vomiting (on my train... the next morning proved that someone witnessed that somewhere.) It was a very interesting ride.  

Who knows where I will be for New Year's Eve next year... but I hope I have fun friends to be with and fun things to see!


















No comments: