We spent this past weekend doing awesome fun drinking things! On Saturday we celebrated Lori's upcoming move by going to Port City Brewing Company. It was AWESOME! I want to live there. (Well maybe at least work there part time.) As soon as we walked in the manager asked us if we were elementary school teachers. I'm not really sure what gave us away? We were not wearing our Apple Earrings or anything like that, but somehow he knew. He then went on to explain that he too is a teacher and works there on the weekends.... my new dream job!
We did the tour and learned all about the beer making process. They are sneaky though... they gave us two beers before we even started... I think that is how they make sure you can't steal their methods.Then on Sunday we went to SugarLoaf Mountain Vineyard for some awesome wine! We should have brought more snacks but it was fun!. Sitting outside in the beautiful weather, drinking good wine and listening to live music. It was a great Sunday afternoon!
And Sunday night we went to see Andrew Bird at the Lincoln Theater. It was great. He plays most of his music alone, by laying down a track and then adding more to it with another instrument. He was awesome. Also I think he is a World Class Whistler! For real.
It was a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment