Monday, June 23, 2014

Not with a whimper but with a BANG!

This is the way the summer begins.... not with a whimper but with a bang!!

We went to the FIREFLY FESTIVAL this past weekend and it was AMAZING!!  Way back in January when it was still snowing and we had off from school every other day, Andrea and Kurt and I decided we needed something to look forward to and FIREFLY was going to be it!
Andrea is not much of a camper but she was a great sport this weekend and an awesome Grill Master!
Friday night we saw FooFighters, GirlTalk and CashCash. Saturday was Grouplove, Imagine Dragons and OutKast (I'm sure I am forgetting some awesome acts but I am still exhausted!)



 Sunday was Lumineers, WEEZER and JACK Johnson!  VERY MUCH MY HAPPY DAYS!!!








We had a really fun group of friends and everything worked out really well. Most certainly a FANTASTIC way to kick off the summer with a BANG!!

No comments: