Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Fun Has Begun!

The weather has been AMAZING! and we have 15 days left of school!
 So we have been trying to take advantage of the sunshine while we can...(before it gets stupid hot)
 On Saturday, we went out to Shenandoah National Park and hiked the Dickey Ridge trail. It was beautiful! It was Ben's first time in a National Park... It got me thinking, how many National Parks have I visited? Something I will try to sit down and figure out one of these days :)
 On Sunday, we got up early and went kayaking on the Potomac. It was an amazing morning and only $15!!  Can't beat that.
 We did an easy little loop up the river a bit.... then around Teddy Roosevelt's island and back to the dock. We had a great time with great friends.
This was the best group selfie I could get...I was scared to drop my phone.


SO READY FOR SUMMER!!!

No comments: