It started during the school day. Right at recess time.
It was really beautiful.
It was really beautiful.My school has a lot of green space and various gardens all around. Cover those gardens with pretty white stuff and its AWESOME.


The kids were super excited as they went out for recess. As their excitement grew... my anxiety grew too. I knew the more the day went on, the closer it was getting to the time when I would have to drive home!! DA DA DA... Like I've said before, I have been in snow plenty of times... however, I have never driven in it. Yesterday was a first for me.
When I got out to my car.. it had a cute little blanket on it. Luckily, I had already put my ice scrapper/snow brush thing in my car. I cleaned off my car, started it up and waited for a while. The drive home was not as bad as I thought it would be and now I feel a little more at ease than I did before.
When we got home from work, my roommate and I made a little snowman and enjoyed watching what was left of the flakes falling.
First snow= success. I would like to request the next one happen while I am still at home and perhaps be enough snow to close school. Fingers-crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment